Participating in the Activities of the Working Group
The President's Food Safety Working Group (FSWG) is interested in hearing from a broad range of
stakeholders in a variety of ways about their ideas for improving the food safety system.
In consultation with our partners on Capitol Hill, the working group is working on a
set of principles and guidelines for improving food safety.
Help Us Build on the Foundation of these Five Principles:
How to Contribute Your Ideas
- Rapidly Respond to Outbreaks & Facilitate Recovery (PDF)
- Expand Risk-Based Inspection & Enforcement (PDF)
- Focus on Prevention (PDF)
- Target Resources Effectively (PDF)
- Strengthen Surveillance & Risk Analysis (PDF)
Have a suggestion for reforming food safety policy? Drop it in the FSWG email comment form
or let the Working Group know on know on Twitter via the account @FSWGListens
or by using the hashtag #whsafefood in your tweets. You may
also contribute via the White House Facebook page